Standard Rental Conditions
- Prices vary with the time of year - please see on-line calendars for rental rates
- Each booking is subject to a £75 / £95 non refundable reservation fee.
- Any pets where accepted (max one dog unless agreed by prior arrangement) are charged seperately and a bond maybe applied.
- During high season (school holidays throught the year) properties are week only, either Fri to Fri or Sat to Sat, excluding Christmas & New Year.
- Our full terms & conditions including cancellation terms here
Short Duration Rentals
- Outwith the school holidays and high season we offer short duration rentals. Minimum 3 nights or mid-week specials.
- Short breaks can normally only be booked one week prior to arrival in high/peak season but outwith these times can be booked at any time, subject to availability.
- Please note that availability is indicative only, and your reservation is not guaranteed until confirmed by our office – normally within 48 hours subject to receipt of the reservation deposit.
- The balance is payable within two calendar months of your holiday, at which time we will furnish you with the full details of your property including address / postcode. Key collection details are emailed out the week prior to arrival.
- You may also book by phone on +44 (0)1479 811 463
Highland Holiday Homes is a trading name of Highland Property Services ( Scotland ) Ltd.
Local Office: Station Square, Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PD.
Email: [email protected], Tel: 01479 811463
Registered At: Park House Centre, South street, Elgin, IV30 1JB. Company number: 237438.